The following information is provided to help you with the paper submission:
- The length of submitted ICTA paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages.
- All papers should meet the ICTA template and the committee reserves the right not to accept and not to proceed any papers that do not meet this template.
- All review processes are blind reviews.
- The paper should be written in English, including tables and figures content. The paper may be rejected due to poor English writing quality.
- Submitting a paper according to the format / template specified paper (can be downloaded in the download section) via email : email@example.com
- Wait until the results of a review of papers published / notified*
- After the paper stated RECEIVED, immediately fill in the registration form and pay the registration fee as a speaker through bank transfer ( Registration Fee Section)
- Send a completed registration form and proof of payment transfer via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*) If the paper is accepted with revisions, then immediately do revisions and resubmit the revised papers.
Participant Registration Procedures:
- Fill out the registration form (forms can be downloaded in the download section)
- Pay the registration fee as a participant via bank transfer
- Send a completed registration form and proof of payment transfer via email